Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flat Fish!

About a week or so ago, I found these amazing learning kits while shopping at Ross. They were marked down from nearly $30 to about $5!!! I snagged the two up that they had. I could hardly wait to get home to try them out.
 









They were a huge hit with Chyenne and Cohen! My goodness they LOVED them. I cannot wait to use them more and more this summer (and for a while). This kept them busy for at least 2 hours. I was tired of snapping pics with my phone. Chyenne did SO well with matching her flat fish to the cards. Cohen preferred to make more of a puzzle/pattern deal and that's OKAY! He had a blast and we practiced colors, some numbers and some letters.

I encourage you to look for some at your local discount stores like Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, etc. If not, they have them for roughly $20 at amazon. Here are the two we got: Numbers and Letters/Phonics.

1 comment: