Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Visit to the Fire Station

 To end our {slightly boring} summer, I took the kids (along with Chyenne's "boyfriend") to visit the Fire Station and learn more about fire safety. A real good, long time friend works at our local fire department and told me to bring the kids by whenever. They thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They got a tour of the fire engine, the ladder truck, the fire station, all of the gear, and even got to get stickers and hugs. :)

Cohen was trying to decide if he wants to be a fire fighter or an Army man (like daddy) when he grows up. After spraying the water hose, he asked the fire fighters if they get to shoot guns. HA! He then proudly announced, "I think I'm going to be a big strong Army man when I grow up...because I want to shoot guns!!!" Gosh.


No comments:

Post a Comment