Friday, February 17, 2012

Where's Winter?!

It's supposed to be winter, right?! It's February, right?! Where IS winter? Georgia weather... I loathe you! Well, okay, not really. I just really, really, really want some snow. Is that TOO much to ask for?! Ah. Last winter spoiled me I guess. Montana is looking better and better each day.
Except on days like this... even in the middle of winter. ;)







Despite my grumpiness about the warm weather, I really DO love Georgia. The greenish grass, warmth from the gorgeous sun, blue skies, white clouds, bubbles, trucks, dirt, & my kids---I couldn't be happier. All of you with lots of snow this winter...go sledding for me ppplease! ;)

1 comment:

  1. This winter has been a strange one!! We hardly got any snow in MI...there's always next year! On a sidenote: I can't believe how much Chyenne looks like her pretty mommy :)

    ReplyDelete