Friday, February 17, 2012

New Craft/Homeschool Room

Lately, I have been feeling like the KIDS are taking over our entire (6400 sq foot) house. I feel like they are old enough and independent enough to play in their rooms/playroom upstairs instead of playing in their downstairs playroom and entire main living. SO I took all of the toys out of their downstairs playroom (our sunroom) and I am turning it into a craft/homeschool room. This is a special treat since hubby took over my previous craft/homeschool spot as his office.

Last week we went to IKEA and loaded up on furniture and other goodies to make our space special. Chyenne & Cohen are eager to start lessons in their "new" room. I am too...but it's got a ways to go before it's organized enough for learning and crafting. Pictures soon to come.

1 comment: